Ah I’m not really back yet, but thank you! Five more days (it’s 9:05pm on the 24th in Shanghai rn) and I’ll be back home in SA. Can’t wait!!
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
|—||Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)|
you dont have to agree with his policies but you have to admit hes the coolest president weve had ever
Selfie with Adam ( on the left from South Africa ) and Dasha ( from Netherlands another Sherlock addict ;P ), the two most tumblr addicts in Shanghai sister cities camp ;)
FUN FACT: all boys not at ur school are always hotter
THE SARCASM IN THIS POST IN LETHAL